MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
The studies last 3.5 years (7 semesters). As a part of this field of study, the following specialisations are available beginning from the 5th semester:
- Production and Service Quality Management,
- Innovation Management in Production and Services,
- Security Systems in Production and Services,
- Computer Systems for Production Management,
- Management of Industrial Power Systems.
A graduate of this field of study is awarded the degree of inżynier
(corresponding to Bachelor of Engineering). The person is prepared to perform managerial and executive functions in production and service enterprises in the TFL (transport, freight, logistics) sector, with particular emphasis on maritime economy enterprises. The graduate is also prepared to manage logistics processes in the European transport system and manage integrated transport.