Poland is a country with great geographical diversity. In the south, there are mountains spreading along the border with the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Northern border of Poland is mainly the wide, sandy beaches of The Baltic Sea. In between, one can find numerous lake areas, fields and forests. Polish population amounts to 38 million (of which 97% are the Polish). The currency is Polish zloty (PLN). Average monthly net salary amounts to EUR 700.
And here is our subjective information package on Poland:
- HISTORY – Polish history dates back to over 1000 years. Since 2004 Poland has been a member of the European Union.
- DEVELOPMENT – since the accession to the EU Polish development has been very dynamic
- NATIONAL HOLIDAYS – when the University and shops are closed
- FOOD – delicious and healthy. Polish apples have recently become very famous.
- SECURITY – Poland is a safe country with low terrorism risk.
- TOURISM – you simply must visit Poland!
Study in Poland
Poland is one of the biggest countries in Europe and one with the biggest economic growth in post-soviet countries. It’s also a country with over 1000 years of history and very rich culture. Poland is also a great place to study, especially if you are interested in maritime studies. Poland has over 770km shoreline with many companies based in the maritime industry and human resources with extensive experience. People who will study in Poland
will gain a lot of practical knowledge impossible to obtain anywhere else. Poland is also not too expensive to live and is very nice to foreigners. Study in Poland
would most certainly be an amazing experience and after graduation, diploma from a good university and gained knowledge, will give great job opportunities.